1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
1.1. www.pindea.com is Your personal data manager (entity, that sets the purposes and tools for personal data management). The overall information that we gather from You could be split in two groups:
I. information needed for a more convenient operation of www.pindea.com website, the use of which is described in our Cookies Policy;
II. information needed for the provision www.pindea.com services (if You choose such), the description of which can be found below.
For the provision of services www.pindea.com can gather and use such customer data:
When subscribing to the newsletter via the online form or the web-shop: name, surname, birth data, phone number and/or e-mail address. If You agree to receive commercial notifications we use the aforementioned data to send You information about our newest offers.
When ordering goods via www.pindea.com web-shop: name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, postal address, delivery address (if it differs from the postal address), type of ordered goods. This data is used to write out and send You an invoice for the ordered goods, as well as contact You about the delivery and to deliver the goods.
Gathering and processing of this information has one or more such judicial basis: ensuring the execution of the chosen services, preparing to sign the contract, signing the contract, your inquiry (consent).
2. What are cookies?
3.1. This website might employ the following cookies:
- Functional cookies. These cookies are necessary for you to be able to navigate the website and use its functions. Without these cookies we cannot provide you with the services you require, for example - shopping cart function.
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to obtain statistics on our website attendance. We use this information to improve our website performance and advertising measures.
- Third party service provider cookies. Cookies can be set by these third party services in this website: Facebook button "Like", YouTube video, Instagram, etc. Some of these cookies might be used to track your actions on other websites and we cannot control them, since these cookies are not set by our website.
4. What information do we obtain?
4.1. We obtain such personal data, which you voluntarily provide us with via e-mail, when filling in forms on our website and other means of directly contacting us.
4.2. When placing an order you have to provide your name, surname, contact information, delivery address and other information you want to provide.
5. How do we use personal information we obtain?
5.1. We might use personal information we obtain to:
- provide you the services and information you require,
- process your orders and form the required documents,
- provide you with effective customer support,
- help you prevent threats or fraudulent activities,
- send you informative messages, if you have clearly agreed to receive such,
- comply with the requirements of regulatory enactments,
5.2. We might transfer your information to third parties to comply with the requirements of regulatory enactments, cooperate with supervisory authorities, help prevent fraudulent activities and protect our, your and other person's lawful rights.
6. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
6.1. Apart from us access to Your data can be obtained by www.pindea.com cooperation partners, who provide us with:
- goods and correspondence delivery services;
- information technology services, which are required for the maintenance of www.pindea.com systems.
www.pindea.com cooperation partners have access to Your data only so far, as is required for us to receive their offered services. We make sure that our cooperation partners observe high levels of confidentiality and personal data protection of the received data.
7. How do we protect personal data?
7.1. We perform different technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data. Your personal data is available to a limited amount of people, only to authorized persons.
7.3. We are not responsible for any losses that might occur to you or third parties, if it is the result of wrongfully submitted personal data.
8. How long do we store personal data?
8.1. We store your personal data for as long as we need it in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected and as permitted or required by law.
9. How to opt-out of cookies?
9.1. To opt-out of receiving cookies you can use the private browsing mode, which is provided by the majority of web browsers (private window, incognito window or InPrivate window). Any cookies, which are created while working in the private browsing mode, are deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.
10. Your rights regarding your personal data.
10.1. If you are a data subject in accordance with the EU GDPR (for example, you are a citizen of EU and are giving us your personal data) you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Rights to access information. You have the rights to receive information on why and how is your personal data managed. You have the rights to receive for free a copy of your personal data we possess in a widely used electronic form.
- Rights to amend. You have the rights to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data corrected or supplemented without undue delay.
- Rights to "be forgotten". You have the rights to recall your consent to the processing of personal data and have your personal data deleted without undue delay, as soon as the data is no longer required to provide the services you have requested and to comply with regulatory requirements
- Rights to limit processing. You have the rights to limit processing of your personal data, if you object to it and we have no legitimate reason to continue the processing, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is illegal or if you request to bring, enforce or defend legal claims.
- Rights to object. You have the rights to object data processing at any moment, unless it is required for an assignment done in the public interest or there is no indisputable legal basis for doing so.
- Other rights according to GDPR. See more information by visiting the homepage dedicated to EU GDPR.